DEI in STEM Articles and ResearchThe following articles have been thoughtfully selected by members of the CARES Committee. They are not presented as an exhaustive resource but are intended to stimulate discussions on the significance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives within the field of Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry: A Retrosynthetic Approach to a Diverse Field
- What Comes Next? Simple Practices to Improve Diversity in Science
- Challenges and coping strategies faced by female scientists—A multicentric cross-sectional study
- Drawing a New Scientist: Why I Come Out to My Chemistry Class
- Perceptions of Barriers to Career Progression for Academic Women in STEM
- When Making the Grade Isn’t Enough: The Gendered Nature of Premed Science Course Attrition
- Reimagining STEM Workforce Development as a Braided River