DAILY SYMPTOM TRACKER REQUIREMENT
Vaccinated individuals are not required to complete the University's daily Symptom Tracker; unvaccinated individuals must continue to use the tracker when on campus.
- Most visitor restrictions have been lifted, with the exception of the restriction on minors in residential programs. All visitors to Northwestern’s campus must adhere to the University’s safety protocols. To comply the University’s public health efforts, all unvaccinated visitors must follow established safety protocols, including masking indoors.
- All contractors/vendors must have their company registered with the Northwestern Contractor Safety Program. List of approved contractors. Request a new contractor be added to the list.
- Additional information and requirements can be found here:
COVID-19 Specific Health Reporting Requirements
- This Coronavirus/COVID-19 Reporting Form is applicable to all Northwestern community members – including faculty, staff, undergraduate students, graduate students, post-docs, visiting scholars, visitors, and contractors – to report a COVID-19 test result if your SARS-CoV-2 test was administered outside of the University’s testing facilities.
- Do not submit test results via this form if your test was administered at a University testing facility (e.g. 345 E. Superior, Jacobs Center, or Searle Health Services).
If you are not regularly or occasionally participating in on-campus activities (e.g., attending classes, work, etc.) and you do not plan to be on campus in the near future, there is no expectation that you submit your COVID-19 test results to the University.
- Please be advised that only official laboratory test results are accepted and by completing this form, you are attesting that the information you have provided is accurate.
UNIVERSITY WIDE UPDATES
OFFICE FOR RESEARCH
- VPR Communication: Research implications as State moves to ‘Phase 5’ of coronavirus response (posted 06.16.21)
- VPR Communication: Spring Pandemic Research Guidance (posted 05.13.21)
- VPR Communication: February 2021 Update to the Research Community (posted 02.01.21)
- VPR Communication: Status Update and Looking to the New Year (posted 12.18.20)
- VPR Communication: Begin Preparation for Possible Ramp-Down of On-Campus Research Activity (posted 11.17.20)
- VPR Communication: October Research Update (posted 10.30.20)
- VPR Communication: Fall Quarter Guidance Update (posted 09.29.20)
- VPR Communication: Fall Quarter Covid 19 Update (posted 09.10.20)
- VPR Communication: Reporting & Responding to Confirmed COVID-19 Cases (posted 07.24.20)
- VPR Communication: Next Steps in the Phased Return to Campus (posted 07.02.20)
- VPR Communication: Research Buildings Reopening (posted 05.28.20)
- VPR Communication on Research Return to Campus (posted 05.26.20)
- Northwestern’s Commitment to an Inclusive, Global Academic Community
- Update: Essential Research Extended (posted 04.29.20)
- UPDATED Guidance for DIY Innovation Related to the COVID-19 Pandemic(posted 03.27.20)
- COVID-19 Research: Resources for Funding, Publications, Data and Teaming (posted 03.25.20)
- Guidance for DIY Innovation Related to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Research Guidance for Transition to Essential-Only On-Campus Work (posted 03.19.20)
- COVID-19 Guidance for Researchers (posted 03.13.20, updated 03.20.20)
Research Development (ORD)
- Safety Posters to download and print
Updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
For Instructors: Canvas & Remote Access Learning Resources
For Instructors: Other Remote Access Learning Resources
- Going Online in a Hurry: What to Do and Where to Start - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Teaching Effectively During Times of Disruption - Stanford University
- Resources for Just-in-Time Online Teaching - Vanderbilt University
- Putting some of your course content online in a hurry? We have resources for you! - Vanderbilt University
For Instructors: Policies and Resources
- Teaching in Weinberg
- Weinberg College policy for Incompletes
- AccessibleNU message
- Academic Integrity
- Universal Design
Area of Responsibility
|Administrative & HR||Sophie Tidd||847.491.4225|
|Facilities and Safety||Mike Gerty||847.467.4276|
|Financial Support||Chris Moores||847.467.7256|
|Graduate & International Programs||Jonathan Maendel||847.491.2968|
|Undergraduate Program||Abby Rosensweig||847.467.7359|
|Main Office||Irena Garic||847.467.2918|
|Managing Director||Rich Dodd||847.467.7340|